Yuengling Sweet seats SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
ELIGIBILITY: The Yuengling Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal U.S. residents of FL, who are 21 years of age or older. Employees, directors, officers, and agents of Yuengling Brewery (“Sponsor”), Y100 (“Station”), their parent companies, divisions, dealers, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies, and suppliers involved in the Sweepstakes, as well as the members of each of their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and in-laws) and persons residing in the same household of such individuals are not eligible to enter or win. Employees of alcohol beverage retailers and distributors are also not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law.
- HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 AM ET on 10/1/11 and ends 11:59:59 PM ET on 11/27/11 (“Sweepstakes Period”). There are one way to enter during the Sweepstakes Period: 1) by using an SMS-enabled device to text keyword communicated on advertising materials at participating retailers’ locations to Lager148 to 74455 or draft 148 to 74455 ("Text Message Entry"). Once your text message is received, you will receive a reply text message asking you to indicate your date of birth (mmddyyyy). Only after you reply to that text message with an eligible date of birth will you automatically be credited with one entry in the Sweepstakes. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM ET on 11/27/11. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
For Text Message Entries: Only text messages with a valid keyword and eligible date of birth will automatically be credited with one entry in the Sweepstakes. Standard text message and data rates apply to each message sent or received. Other charges may apply; check your mobile plan for rates/details. Participation may not be possible on all carriers. For help, text the word HELP to 74455. To cease receiving messages regarding the Sweepstakes, text the word STOP to 74455. You will not receive future text messages regarding the Sweepstakes except for notification if you are selected as a potential winner. Please note that proof of text message submission does not constitute proof of delivery/receipt. Limit one text message entry per wireless account per day. If more than one (1) entry is received from the same person, or phone number in a single day, only the first entry will be considered valid and Sponsor may choose to disqualify all entries submitted by that person at Sponsor’s sole discretion. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, a “day” is the 24-hour period between 12:00:00 AM ET and 11:59:59 PM ET, Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
- WINNER SELECTION/NOTIFICATION: A random drawing will be conducted on or about 11/28/11 from all qualified entries received by the Station, an independent judging agency whose decisions on all matters relating to this sweepstakes are final. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. The prize will be awarded assuming sufficient eligible entries are received and prize is properly claimed. The potential winner will be notified by phone or mail within ten days after drawing date.
- APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Two (2) Grand Prizes: prize includes two (2) tickets to the Miami Dolphins vs the Philadelphia Eagles and transportation to the game from chosen location by the sponsor ARV $400. Actual value of prize depends on variances in cost of transportation; any difference between the estimated ARV and the actual value will not be awarded. Important Notice: Winner will be responsible for all transportation, gratuities, meals, lodging and any other incidental costs or expenses not identified in these rules. If any portion of prize is delayed, postponed, or canceled for any reason, winner will not be reimbursed. Winner will not receive compensation from Sponsor for any portion of the prize that the winner is unable to use due to cancellation. Prize is awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to the winner and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated, or otherwise conveyed. A violation of these restrictions shall revoke winner’s license, and the prize will not be honored. Total ARV of all prize(s): $800.00.
- WINNER VERIFICATION: The potential winner is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. The potential Prize winners must present proof that they are of legal drinking age and will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) within seven (7) days of attempted notification or prize will be forfeited in its entirety and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Failure to provide all required information and a signature on the documents will result in forfeiture of winner’s right to claim a prize and may be awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits. Grand Prize winner’s guest who must present proof of legal drinking age or older must sign and return a Release of Liability within seven (7) days of winner’s attempted notification. All travelers must possess required travel documents (e.g., valid photo ID) prior to departure. All travelers must agree to depart and return on dates specified by the Sponsor; dates of departure and return are subject to change. The potential Prize winners may be subject to a background check before the prize will be awarded; if a potential winner has been convicted of a felony or any other crime that would reflect negatively on the Sponsor, the potential winner may be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. In the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules, or if prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits. If a winner for any prize cannot be confirmed by 12/8/11, then the prize will not be awarded.
- PRIZE TERMS: Prize is not transferable and includes only the items specifically listed as part of prize. No substitution or cash equivalent of prize is permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Any portion of prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Federal, state, and local taxes on prize and any expenses relating to the acceptance of and use of prize not specified herein are the responsibility of winner. Sponsor will issue an IRS Form 1099-MISC for each winner whose prize is valued at $600 or more. Approximate retail values are as of the time the rules were printed and the value of a prize may fluctuate. A winner is not entitled to any difference between the ARV and the actual value of the prize at the time the prize is awarded.
- RULES REQUEST: For a copy of the official rules, log onto www.y100.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by 11/27/11 to: Yuengling Sweet Seats Sweepstakes Rules Request – c/o Y 100, 7601 Riviera Blvd., Miramar, FL 33023.
- WINNER LIST: For the name of the winner, available after 11/28/11, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Yuengling Sweet Seats Sweepstakes Winner List – c/o Y 100, 7601 Riviera Blvd., Miramar, FL 33023.
© 2011 Yuengling Brewery, WHYI-FM Y100
Proposed POS Disclaimer w/text details:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter either text* valid keyword given above or log onto www.y100.com. See participating retailers’ display for details or, for official rules, log onto www.y100.com. Must be 21+ and a legal U.S. resident of FL. Void where prohibited. Begins 10/1/11 Ends 11/27/11. All entries must be rec’d by 11:59:59 PM ET on 11/27/11. *Stnd text/data rates apply. Text HELP to 74455 for help. Text STOP to 74455 to cease messages.