Diane Stretton was fired from her nanny job last month. She refused to leave the house and locked herself in her room, saying she wouldn't sign any termination because they weren't "legal". The parents called the police who said the nanny had to be evicted. She still wouldn't possibly or forcibly leave!
However, the Nanny has finally agreed to move out by July 6th if the family agrees to these strange requirements (Published by The DailyMail) :
" Agreement: I will voluntarily agree to leave by 6pm on 7/6/14 if each and all of the following conditions are met:
1. My WiFi and TV and house air conditioning and water must be continuously on until I vacate. Electricity in my room must be operational.
2. Bathrooms must be stocked up with TP (toilet paper) and hand soap at all times.
3. Marcella and kids must vacate the premises between the hours of 8am and 5pm until 7/6/14 whether I elect to leave during the day or not.
4. Between the hours of 5pm and 8am, I have full access to my room, the garage bathroom and the areas of the house between the front door and my bedroom. I will not linger in these areas.
5. I'm either given access to healthy food or given $200 to eat out. Said access to food shall be limited to hours between 8am and 5pm.
6. Neither the front door nor my bedroom shall be locked in a manner than prevents me from entering. This means the chain must be off and the locks cannot be changed.
In exchanged [sic] for the above, I will agree not to seek any of my legal remedies for your past violations of our agreement."