Are you excited to get back in to retail stores? Macy's is already making plans for when they reopen all 775 of their stores nationwide. They plan on opening within the next six to eight weeks with new rules and restrictions of course, for both employees and customers.
Macy's CEO Jeff Gennette revealed some changes:
- Bra fittings are on hold until further notice
- Dress shirts will not be available to try on in-store
- Customers have to use hand sanitizer before trying on jewelry and watches
- Beauty and makeup testers will only be for customer viewing, not sampling
- Employees will have to wear company-issued masks, have wellness checks" before going to work, and clean high-touch surfaces frequently.