After an about "6 or 7" year wait, Adele and Vogue have finally teamed up to bring the fans a 73 Questions interview.
Adele began by revealing she's ready to tour ASAP... but COVID is what's holding her up. She shared a few other things we noted:
- She feels her sarcastic British humor doesn't play that well in America.
- She really enjoys being in a recording studio environment.
- She knows (and sings) all the words to the chant of her favorite soccer team -- Tottenham Hotspur.
- Paul McCartney's presence made her nervous during her first TV appearance.
- Cate Blanchett is her fashion icon.
- She never leaves home without earrings.
- A good song is "all about the hooks."
- London is her favorite city to perform in.
- She believes you should "keep your heart safe and your music dangerous."
- Her friends would describe her as "loyal."
- She "very rarely" reads what's written about her on the Internet
- She prefersBlur to Oasis and Liam Gallagher to Noel. Prince Harry over Prince William. Spice Girls over The Beatles.
- Her proudest possession is a framed piece of gum chewed by Celine Dion that was given to her by James Corden (she shows it off).
- "Skyfall" is the only song she recorded while pregnant with her son Angelo, and he wasn't happy about it.
- She's been binge-watchingTed Lasso.
- The late Leonard Cohen is her favorite lyricist and Hans Zimmer her favorite composer.
- Chris Stapleton is her dream duet.
Check out the full interview below...