Merriam-Webster just made us all grammatically correctly because they just announced the new words added to this year to dictionary and you might just recognize them straight out of gossip blogs.
Check out some of the new words added below:
1. Throw shade. "To express contempt or disrespect for someone publicly, especially by subtle or indirect insults or criticisms."
2. Weak sauce. "Something inferior, ineffective, or unimpressive."
3. Face palm. "To cover one's face with the hand as an expression of embarrassment, dismay, or exasperation."
4. Binge watch. "To watch many or all episodes of a TV series in rapid succession."
5. Truther. "One who believes that the truth about an important subject or event is being concealed from the public by a powerful conspiracy."
6. Photobomb. "To move into the frame of a photograph as it is being taken as a joke or prank."
7. Ghost. "To abruptly cut off all contact with someone by no longer accepting or responding to phone calls, instant messages, etc."
8. Train wreck. "An utter disaster or mess."
I.E. I completely face palm'd when I realized our grammer wasn't weak sauce and people were just throwing shade. All along our train wreak because a train of truthers (decipher that!)