A new study by SleepZoo has found that more than half of us have nightmares about our jobs! That's pretty bad considering a person is 5-times more likely to suffer from mental illness based on a consistent nightmare pattern... here's some findings:
• Nearly two-fifths of Americans say an overwhelming or unreasonable workload is their biggest source of stress at work.
• About one-fifth said a lack of work-life balance is the biggest source of stress related to their job.
• The most common work-related nightmare was having sex with a coworker (60% of respondents).
• 9% of workers have had a dream about being lost in their office.
• 19% of those surveyed said they’ve had a dream about being naked at work.
• 21% are worried about getting fired.
• Almost half said they’ve had nightmares about being late for work.