Youtube Is Getting Rid Of Something We've Been Complaining About!

A new survey says that 90 percent of people skip ads on Youtube.... The other 10 percent probably just didn't know you could because I don't know anyone that enjoys sitting through commercials or they're just weird

 

After years of complaining though Youtube has finally decided to get rid of 30 second ads!!! 

 

Not to ruin the moment but here's the bad news.... 

 

Sorry to ruin the moment but you'll have to wait till next year aaaannnddd they aren't getting rid of the unskippable 15 second & 20 second ads but at least it's a start   

Frankie P

Frankie P

Want to know more about Frankie P? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on Y100! Read more

title

Content Goes Here