Some A-Hole posted up a 5-minute video of SPOILERS for "Avengers: Endgame" and now everyone is freaking out.
The worst part is that even if you don't watch the video people are already talking about it which means you're at risk of accidentally seeing a spoiler..... But a few websites have come up with a list of ways to avoid the spoilers!
Btw the spoilers must be true because even the Russo brothers had to release a legit af statement about it
1. Mute certain words or phrases on Twitter. You know, character names like "Thanos", words like "infinity" or "gauntlet", or how about "Avengers: Endgame" itself?
2. Avoid or mute certain subreddits. There are specific ones where you're more likely to find spoilers, but it might be wise to avoid Reddit altogether.
3. On Facebook, you can mute or snooze certain accounts you might expect to give out spoilers. You can also install something called "Social Fixer" to mute certain words or phrases.
4. On social media in general, disable auto-playing videos and close out your DMs.
5. Don't read comments sections.
6. Stay off online gaming. I know it's starting to sound extreme, but don't say I didn't warn you.