Dog Almost Died When Owner Used Human Hair Dye To Color Her Purple!

Are some people really this stupid??? 

This poor dog almost died because its owner decided it was a good idea to use human hair dye to color the pet purple since they named her Violet. 

Pause for the eye roll! 🙄

It's been 3 months and Violet is still recovering from the burns the chemicals left her with. 

The dye caused her eyes to close and there was fear she may go blind, but thankfully she managed to pull through apart from a pink coat. 

 

Violet has been re-homed :)

 
Mack & Letty B

title

Content Goes Here