Melissa Eckland from LA is a wellness blogger, yoga teacher & model.
And she's here to tell you that anyone can do any stretch, IF you warm up your limbs up properly.
Soooo let's try this & see wha happens.
Definitely trying this when I get home tonight. -Nina
And we suggest you follow her page, so much good stuff 😉
Here it is: Melisfit
This is the stretch you should do to be able to do a split, it only takes 10 minutes:
Let us know how it goes! 🧘🏽♀️
1. Seated stretch with one leg x 45 seconds each side
2. Downward dog x 1 minute
3. Low lunge x 30 seconds
4. Half splits x 1-2 minutes
5. Low lunge with back foot grab x 45 seconds
6. Repeat 3-4 times on both sides
7. Downward dog x 1 minute
8. Seated forward fold x 1 minute
9. Split, split, split! Woohoooo