Our question is why didn't anyone stop him!?
Look it would have been better and 100 times more romantic to walk in silence, right??
If you can watch without going nuts.....
Check out this trumpet player performing probably the worst wedding march ever!
He managed to get every single note wrong. It's extremely painful to watch!
That was worse than nails on a chalkboard! OUCH!
Here are a couple of tips on where to save if you are getting married:
- Don't get married on a Saturday.
- Take your time. ...there's no rush!
- Get married right at the end of the off-season. Summer is usually the cheapest.
- Find a venue that doesn't require you to use their vendors.
- Have your ceremony and reception in the same place.
Do NOT try and save money on entertainment, wether it's for the ceremony or reception.
Remember the right musicians, music, MC, DJ, or band will make or break your wedding.
Don't put too much money on centerpieces or flowers, people don't care and won't remember them anyways.
People will remember how much fun they had and how much they danced, so focus on that!
Also, your guests will follow YOU. The bride & groom, so stay on the dance floor. If they don't see YOU having a good time then they won't either.
Good luck & congrats! :)