Dog Almost Died When Owner Used Human Hair Dye To Color Her Purple!

posted by Nina - 

Are some people really this stupid??? 

This poor dog almost died because its owner decided it was a good idea to use human hair dye to color the pet purple since they named her Violet. 

Pause for the eye roll! 🙄

It's been 3 months and Violet is still recovering from the burns the chemicals left her with. 

The dye caused her eyes to close and there was fear she may go blind, but thankfully she managed to pull through apart from a pink coat. 

Violet has been re-homed :)

Mack in the Afternoon

Mack in the Afternoon

Want to know more about Mack in the Afternoon? Get his official bio, social pages & articles on Y100 Miami! Read more

title

Content Goes Here