Taylor Swift is the cover-girl for Vogue's September issues, where she opens up with coming to terms with so many things in her life. She also teases two unreleased songs.
- She has a thing for symbols. Compared to her die-hard fans, I might be a little tardy to the party on this. It was interesting to find out, that when you see anything from Taylor, you should look for symbols everywhere. She says everything has a meaning.
- She talks about the big Kim Kardashian fiasco with the Kanye "Famous" song and people trying to cancel her. She doesn't think people understand how severe a situation their words and tweets caused.
- Lover will be 18 songs. She says when she started writing she couldn't stop.It might be her favorite album yet.
- The reconciling with Katy Perry was very real and not a PR stunt. Katie sent Taylor a literal olive branch last year, and they talked through their issues. Katy being in the music video was a big 'F You' to the media and pitting women together.
- A song with DRAKE is on the album..so, I'll definitely be listening.
It seems as this point in Taylor Swift's life that she is really at peace with everything - the humiliation, heartbreak, and enemies.
You can read the full article here.