One of Broadway's best musicals is making its way to Miami. The Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts will be hosting the musical from February 18th until March 15th. Tickets for the show start at $99. However, if you don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on them, you can enter their digital lottery.
Earlier this week, the Arsht Center and the director of Hamilton announced that 40 tickets per show will be given away via the lottery system per show. Those lottery tickets will only run you $10!
However, you have to be sure to follow all the rules like not applying more than one time per show because that will automatically kick you out. You can enter here.
- For each performance, the lottery will open at 11 a.m. two days prior and close for entry at 9 a.m. one day prior to the performance.
- Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent between 12 p.m. and 4 p.m. the day before the performance via e-mail and SMS.
- No purchase or payment is necessary to enter.
- Each winner may purchase up to two tickets. Tickets must be purchased online with a credit card by 4 p.m. the day before the performance using the purchase link and code in a customized notification email. Those not claimed by 4 p.m. will be forfeited.
- Lottery tickets can be picked up at will call beginning two hours before the performance with a valid photo ID. They are void if resold.
- Participants must be 18 years or older to participate and must have a valid, non-expired photo ID that matches the name used to enter.
- All sales of lottery tickets are final, and there will be no refunds or exchanges.