We're all now getting the chance to take a sight of relief following Hurricane Irma, but did you realize that celebritities have been impacted by the storm too?
Many public figures live or own vacation homes in South Florida, the Bahamas, and the Caribbean.
Here's a list of celebrities affected by Irma:
- Longtime Miami-area resident, superstar singer Enrique Iglesias safely took to survey the damage brought on by the onslaught of what started as a monster Category 5 hurricane Irma.
- Hollywood starlet Kristen Bell was holed up in Orlando during the storm. She went out to a local shelter and spread some "Frozen" cheer to the families seeking refuge from the storm.
- Singer and rap star Missy Elliott has several homes in Miami. She wrote via Twitter: "I am praying for everyone in Florida I believe There's Power in Prayer"
- Actor and model Tyson Beckford stepped outside in Miami to show his 539K Instagram and 95.6K Twitter followers what the storm looked like.
- Rapper Trina posted a photo of flooded Miami streets, saying "Can't believe this is my city, Downtown, Brickell Miami... I live close by here. Wow I'm in shock."
- MTV's Teen Mom 2 star Briana DeJesus rode out the storm at her home in Kissimmee, and reported yesterday that she was "going to cook the biggest brunch [while the power is still on]... just in case this storm isn't over yet"