Stumped on what to do for dad on Father’s Day this Sunday? We got you. Check out these stellar restaurants, distilleries, hotels, and more offering gift packages, unique craft spirits, and delicious spreads and more — perfect for spoiling the father, father-figure, dog dad, soon-to-be-dad, grampa, or dad-joke telling guy in your life on this Father’s Day here in Philly!
- Art in The Age, Old City’s one-of-a-kind tasting room, home bar supply and bottle shop, offers the ultimate Father’s Day gift for the dad who has everything: a meat-themed cocktail class! On Friday, June 18th at 7 pm, Art in the Age is teaming up with Tabachoy, a local Filipino food cart, to host a Carnivore Cocktails Father’s Day Whiskey & Steak Workshop featuring the one-of-a-kind Deerslayer Venison Whiskey from Tamworth Distilling. Tickets are available for purchase on Art in The Age’s website($140).
- Sabrina’s Café, the locally grown group of popular breakfast, lunch and (in one case) dinner restaurants, is taking advantage of grilling season this Father’s Day by cooking up delicious burgers on the outdoor grill at their Collingswood location on Sunday, June 20 from 8am - 3pm. Enjoy “Dad’s Breakfast Burger”, composed of 8 oz. beef, cheddar cheese, and an over-easy egg on brioche, served with chips and water, available for takeaway.
- Seaview Hotel & Golf Club,t he New Jersey Shore’s quintessential and storied resort, boasts not one, but two world-class golf courses for Dad to enjoy this Father’s Day. Its Dolce Golf Break package offers a round of golf for two, perfect for an extended weekend, weekday escape from the office, or a golf trip for the golf enthusiast and their favorite partner. The stay includes one round of golf per person, and cart, range balls, and yardage book, available forbooking now.
- Silk City Diner, Bar & Lounge, the retro and eclectic bar and lounge with a beautiful art and artifact filled outdoor garden, is pulling out all the stops this Father’s Day with a Surf & Turf special on Sunday, June 20 from 4 - 9pm. Foodie Fathers are welcome to enjoy Silk’s classic Summer Filet & Jumbo Shrimp Skewer($20) composed of filet tips, gulf shrimp, tri-colored bell peppers, red onion, locally-sourced mushrooms, ramp butter, and an arugula and heirloom tomato salad. Better yet, Dads enjoy a refreshing pint of Philadelphia Brewing Company Kenzinger beer, or a glass of peach iced tea, included with this Summer Filet & Jumbo Shrimp Skewer.
- Urban Farmer, Logan Square’s modern American steakhouse, boasts an extraordinarily well sourced and meat-forward menu -- perfect for all those steak-loving dads out there. Treat Dad to a Father’s Day ultimate carnivore’s treat, with Urban Farmer’sNew York Steak Tasting($70) — featuring three distinct cuts, including a 6 oz of Joyce Farms Grass-Fed, a Creekstone Natural Prime, as well as a 1855 Beef 21-Day Dry Aged. Additionally, UF’s menu includes other excellent, in-house butchered and aged cuts including Dry Aged, Ribeye, Filet and New York Steak.